Lubbock Aerial Photography
Many people think wintertime is only good for skiers and basketball fans. But the cold and snow of winter also provide some of the most ideal conditions for aerial photography.
At Robert Suddarth Photography in Lubbock, we’re a professional team with years of experience in aerial photography. We know that winter is often the perfect time to send a photographer into the air for your next landscape survey, geological study, or real estate transaction. Here are just a few of the advantages of wintertime aerials:
- Cold winter days lack the haze of the hot summer, making it much easier to get sharp contrast in your photos.
- The low angle of the sun in winter casts longer shadows across the landscape, making it easier to identify topographical variations like ridges and furrows.
- Snowfall can actually help highlight changes in elevation and other features of the landscape.
- The lack of vegetation in winter makes more of the land surface visible, which is important in ecology, earth science, geology and many other disciplines concerned with soil, water, and topography. Fields with no crops, for example, are much easier to study for various types of soil properties or changes in moisture levels.
- Some parts of the landscape aren’t easily accessible from the ground, making the aerial view ideal for gathering information on large parcels of land without the danger and expense of hiking on the ground.
Whether by plane or helicopter, Robert Suddarth can capture the landscape with perfect clarity. We’ll make sure you get the image – and information – that you need to make accurate scientific analyses or business decisions.
Call Robert Suddarth Photography in Lubbock today at (806) 795-4553 or visit us online at www.robertsuddarth.com to view our portfolio of projects. When you need precision and clarity from the air, we’ll make sure the job is done right.